Inspection and Testing - Condition Reports
CHS Electrical Ltd specialise in the Electrical Installation Condition Reports of Electrical Installations of all Domestic, Industrial and Commercial properties. Our experience is supported by our membership of the Electrical Contractors Association (ECA) & Elecsa (Part P Governing Body)
For your complete peace of mind and quality assurance we are also members of the government backed TrustMark Scheme. We provide you with an accurate, high quality, full colour and readable report which can be emailed to you as a PDF file or posted as a hard copy report.
We will work closely with you to fit in with shutdown periods/ holidays (if required) to reduce any disruption to your workplace, home or holiday let etc.
An Electrical Installation Condition Report will:
• reveal if any circuits or equipment are being overloaded
• find any potential electrical shock risks and fire hazards in the installation
• identify any defective DIY electrical work
• highlight any lack of earthing or bonding
Tests are also carried out on wiring and associated fixed electrical equipment to check that it is safe and a schedule of circuits is developed during the inspection.
What do you get?
• BS7671: 2008+A3:2015 Compliant Electrical Installation Condition Report
• Schedule of Test Results
• Evidence of any defect and departures from the IEE Wiring Regulations
• Professional technical advice from a qualified engineer
• Notification and advice, relating to the frequency and extent of future tests
• A quotation for any remedial works required
• Peace of Mind